Puppy Training and Behaviour courses coming online soon!
Due to relocation puppy classes are currently on-hold whilst Best Behaviour prepares to go Nationwide and on-line!!!
Best Behaviour only use ethical, motivational and effective reward based training in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere to assist your puppy to become a well mannered and trained pet dog.
Each session covers essential puppy training exercises such as sit, down, settle, recall and walking to heel, alongside helping you with your puppies development by providing behaviour advice on common issues such as mouthing, jumping up and socialisation.
Each session enables you to easily learn real life training techniques and to assist your puppy’s development in a controlled safe environment. Ensuring you are best placed to practice the correct training at home, in the garden and out on walks.
After each session you will be emailed exercises providing step by step instructions on how to practice the exercises and training. These compile to become a training guide for you to be able to refer to at any time. Best Behaviour also provides help and advice sheets on common issues that you may be experiencing with your puppy.
Why choose Best Behaviour Puppy Classes?
- Personalised service to ensure each individual receives attention and assistance
- Behaviour advice along with positive reward based training techniques taught
- Written information for reference
- Courses have been successfully established for over 8 years
- Confidence in courses offered by a qualified and fully insured behaviourist who is up to date with the continuing developments in canine behaviour and training
- All the family are included, to ensure everyone knows how to communicate and train the pup and the puppy learns to listen and respond to all the family.
Best Behaviour puppy courses are tailored for the different stages of your puppy’s development and learning. Services are limited to ensure puppies and owners get full benefit of each class and the individual attention they may require.